Celebrity News Today | Demi Lovato: 'TV and film glorify unhealthy body image'


Celebrity News Today | Demi Lovato: 'TV and film glorify unhealthy body image'. Demi Lovato has spoken out against the media for putting pressure on young ladies. The Camp Rock actress said that the TV and film industries "glorify an unhealthy body image" that young girls aspire to.

"I feel as if TV and flicks are currently glorifying an unhealthy body image that puts plenty of pressure on young ladies who try to search out themselves," she told ITV1's Daybreak. "A heap of women that are young are insecure and that they look to the media to ascertain what she ought to appear as if. The film and television trade ought to take a lot of responsibility."

The 19-year-old singer was sent to rehab in 2010 when fighting an eating disorder, cutting and depression.When asked what recommendation she would provide young ladies that search to her, she explained: "As abundant because it hurts to be bullied, perpetually rise higher than it, vocalise what is going on on. you cannot keep it within, it's dangerous to let emotions bottle up."

Speaking concerning her obtaining over her own troubles within the past year, she added: "A heap of individuals inquire from me, 'Do you're thinking that it's as a result of you started therefore young?' I say, 'No, as a result of the issues were beginning once I was twelve years old'. "I was bullied once I was twelve, that is once I got very sick. it has been occurring a minute currently, however finally I've gotten facilitate."

On her recent single 'Skyscraper', she said: "I'm terribly happy with it, it is the good anthem for what I've felt within the past year. It's concerning overcoming problems, it is the good song to come back back with." Demi Lovato recently revealed that she felt nervous concerning gap up in her upcoming MTV documentary keep robust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...