Celebrity News | Kim Kardashian on Kanye West romance: ‘You never know what the future holds’


Celebrity News | Kim Kardashian on Kanye West romance: ‘You never know what the future holds’. After Kanye West professed his love for her in his new song, Kim Kardashian is playing coy over rumors that she’s now dating the loud-mouthed rapper.

During a “Today” show interview Friday morning, co-host Ann Curry grilled the reality star over recent reports that the two were an item. Photos taken Wednesday show the pair leaving a New York City movie theater after catching a screening of “The Hunger Games,” followed by pictures of Kardashian sneaking out of West's Tribeca apartment the next morning wearing her clothes from the previous night.


 "I completely respect and understand you have to ask these questions, but I've said it before: Kanye and I have been friends for years," a smiling Kardashian, 31, said. "You never know what the future holds or where my life will take me." Kardashian’s hesitation to speak freely about her blossoming romance with West, 34, may be due to the fact that she’s still legally married to New Jersey Nets player Kris Humphries.

"We are still going through a divorce, so there's not really much that I'm allowed to talk about. Out of respect for (Humphries), I try not to talk about stuff involving him and regarding that situation," she explained. “I have closed that chapter. I'm just really ready to move on."


The spotlight-loving tabloid target said speculation that her 72-day marriage to Humphries was a sham is “ridiculous.” "I love really hard. I fall hard, and I followed my heart," she said. "When things don't work out, that's sometimes just how life is. What's the point in dragging something out ... when you know that it's just not it for you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...