Shay Mitchell Biography

Shay Mitchell Biography

shay mitchell

Date of Birth
10 April 1987, Toronto, Canada

Birth Name
Shannon Ashley Mitchell

Shay Mitchell Biography


Shay Mitchell, born Shannon Mitchell to a Filipino mother and Irish/Scottish father, may be a native of Toronto, Canada. whilst a young kid, she was inquisitive about the performing arts, declaring to her folks that she would pursue such a career. Shay began dance lessons at the age of 5, and he or she different|and several other} of her classmates toured town to compete with a spread of other dance faculties.

At the age of ten, Shay's family moved west to Vancouver, British Columbia. inside a year of their arrival, a global modeling agency held an open casting necessitate teen and pre-teen women who were vying for illustration. Shay was one amongst the ladies selected.

By her late teens, Shay had successfully modeled for a spread of corporations in cities as varied as Bangkok, Hong Kong and Barcelona. desirous to specialize in her true passion, Mitchell came back to Toronto and started to review acting with nice focus and determination.


Trivia


Is of Filipino descent.

Favorite Three TV Shows: Entourage, Californication, and Oprah.

Favorite Three Movies: Vicki Christina Barcelona, Under the Tuscan Sun, Little Mermaid.

In 2011, Shay made her debut "The 2011 AfterEllen's Hot 100 List", coming in at #7.

Personal Quotes


I hate dieting. Let's simply say that.

[on modeling] I did it from an early age. I started after I was like fifteen and it allowed me to travel round the world. I have to be compelled to move to some very cool jobs and live in numerous places. once I finished highschool I visited Hong Kong and Thailand and spent a while there. simply to induce that whole expertise of being out of the bubble that i used to be in from highschool in Vancouver, to be ready to travel around and be on your own was a tremendous expertise. It very allowed me to envision lots of the planet that i would not have seen that soon.

The craziest issue I've done obtaining over love is skydiving. I had a extremely upsetting breakup. after I broke up with my boyfriend I required to love do one thing totally different and thus I truly went skydiving to show over a brand new page. i do not skills I did that, however I did feel specific once doing it.I needed to love do one thing I've never done before on my very own and that i went sky diving. that is reasonably one thing that I did to induce over love. It very created me feel lots a lot of assured that I might handle one thing that i used to be thus scared to try to to on my very own. Up till that time I had been during a relationship for a short time. To be ready to do one thing that's your final worry, that on behalf of me was heights, and to be ready to do it alone while not that better half beside you, was a tremendous feeling. i am very happy that I did it. Yeah, it did facilitate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...