Nikki Reed Biography

Nikki Reed Biography


Date of Birth
17 May 1988, West Los Angeles, California, USA

Birth Name
Nicole Houston Reed

Nickname
Nik

Height
5' 5½" (1.66 m)

Nikki Reed Biography


Actress and Screenwriter Nikki Reed is that the daughter of a hairdresser and beautician, Cheryl Houston and therefore the set designer, Seth Reed. She has an older brother. Reed's oldsters divorced when she was 2 and he or she lived along with her mother. She attended Alexander Hamilton highschool, however dropped out and was home-schooled. As she entered her teenage years, Reed began a tough amount in her life, leading to her moving out of home at fourteen years previous.

Reed initial met Catherine Hardwicke when Hardwicke was dating her father. They kept to bear and in 2002 began scripting 13 (2003), based mostly on Reed's writing from her early teens. When Hardwicke was unable to seek out the proper actress for the character of Evie, a reluctant Reed was persuaded to require the role. She received essential approval for the half.

Various roles followed together with a stint within the fashionable TV series "The O.C." (2003). She collaborated once more with Catherine Hardwicke in 2008 when she appeared as Rosalie in Twilight (2008/I). Reed additionally appeared within the film's sequels - New Moon (2009), The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010), The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - half one (2011) and therefore the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - half a pair of (2012).


Spouse
Paul McDonald (16 October 2011 - present)

Trade Mark

Often plays characters that have grown up too fast, are very adventurous and somewhat damaged.

Chapstick - she uses it for everything

Beauty mark above her lip

Braided hair styles

Trivia

Daughter of Seth Reed

Thirteen (2003), that was written by Reed and therefore the director, may be a partially autobiographical film regarding Reed's rebellious life as a 13 year previous.

According to an interview with Yen magazine, Nikki's father, Seth Reed, is of Jewish heritage, whereas her mother, Cheryl Houston, a hairdresser, has Italian and Cherokee Native yank ancestry. Nikki was raised largely in her father's Jewish faith.

Has an older brother, Nathan August Reed, who was born on November twenty three, 1986.

Her oldsters divorced when she was simply 2 years previous

She grew up in Culver town, California, where her mother still resides.

Nikki wrote the script for 13 (2003) in six days whereas she was on Winter vacation.

She likes to go horseback riding

She moved out on her own when she was 14.

Close friends with Thirteen (2003) co-star Evan Rachel Wood, and with director Catherine Hardwicke.

Lived in Ruma, IL for 1 year. Did not live in IL at any other time but does visit once a year if possible.

Close friends with Twilight co-stars Kellan Lutz, Taylor Lautner, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Kristen Stewart, Ashley Greene, and Jackson Rathbone.

Her brother is a professional photographer.

Engaged to Paul McDonald [June 5, 2011].

Ranked #42 in the 2009 Maxim "Hot 100 Women" list.

Personal Quotes


I did not apprehend after I finished 13 (2003) that I needed to be an actress. I went back to highschool, and then i spotted I missed it. I had fallen in love with being on the set.

I had hoped that women everywhere the globe would relate to 13 (2003). however had no concept women i used to be sitting next to went through the same-things I did.

Part of being young is creating mistakes.

Some of the best moments in life return from moments that are incomplete.

I'm progressing to faculty really whereas we're shooting. i am talking 5, however i used to be simply told that 2 are unavailable thus i am waiting to examine. i am taking a language course, i am taking a piece of writing course, i am very attempting to require a Greek mythology course and a psychology course. there is such a large amount of stipulations for this psychology. I perpetually attempt to keep productive and do things that I feel nourish the brain.

I've fallen on my ass i do not acumen again and again as a result of I refused to concentrate to anyone.

Most teen movies are fantasies, just like the Princess Diaries. however my movie is coming back from a totally totally different angle, that is truth. this can be what very happens.

People tend to induce nervous when they are operating with initial time writer-directors. Because, we've all had our share of unhealthy experiences once you work with somebody who is just too near the fabric and cannot very pull themselves away.

Last year, I was like, hyperventilating. i do not wish to mention I've gotten used to it, however my palms are not sweating the maximum amount," she says. "I love walking up to my fans and saying, 'Thank you for coming back.' It's additional real.

I think my mother is my biggest influence. There are such a large amount of things I hate concerning her however at identical time i am thankful for her. All i do know is that when i am a parent i need to be similar to my mom. I will check with my mom over any of my friends might check with their oldsters.

I did not apprehend after I finished 13 that I needed to be an actress. I went back to highschool, and then i spotted I missed it. I had fallen in love with being on the set.

I went through what I went through too young. Emotionally, it had been very exhausting juggling of these things i used to be longing.

I positively assume that females have a tougher time. it is a ton tougher to be a woman as a result of you are perpetually in your head. I've heard my brother go and take it out on the soccer as he says. Whereas women would rather sit down and over assume things. Guys simply punch a wall and that i assume that might be easier as a result of that is instant unleash rather than letting it build it up. however plenty of individuals say guys simply hold it in further.

Where Are They Now

(September 2003) A High School sophomore (class of 2006) in Los Angeles, California.

(October 2004) A high school junior in West Los Angeles, California.

(March 2009) Filming New Moon (2009) (aka "The Twilight Saga: New Moon") in Canada.

(March 2011) Filming The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011) in Vancouver, Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...