Ashley Greene Biography

Ashley Greene Biography



Date of Birth
21 February 1987, Jacksonville, Florida, USA

Birth Name
Ashley Michelle Greene

Nickname
Asher

Height
5' 5" (1.65 m)

Ashley Greene Biography


Ashley Michele Greene was born in Jacksonville, Florida to folks, Joe, a former US Marine, and Michele, an insurance broker. A self-confessed tomboy and "daredevil", Ashley loved to do to stay up along with her older brother Joe, absorbing activities like taekwondo and winning many awards. Ashley says she wasn't allowed to spar the ladies in taekwondo category as a result of she "beat the ladies up". She even accidentally once gave a boy she liked a bloody nose and lip whereas sparring. Ashley admits she could be a "competitive very little sucker".

During her early teen years, Ashley found herself hanging out with older women, that impacted her shallowness when she found them to be a lot of mature and, in her mind, prettier than she was. Ashley describes herself as a "hot mess" as a young adult. Ashley's mother place her into modeling categories to enhance her confidence, and Ashley began to contemplate changing into a model as a career. once being told she was too short to be a model, Ashley thought-about changing into a lawyer and obtaining a degree in psychology. She really convinced her oldsters to let her leave her personal college to attend a public one that had a law and psychology program. However, once taking a billboard category, that led to acting category, Ashley knew what she needed to try and do - acting.


Luckily for Ashley, her oldsters were supportive and allowed her to maneuver to LA at seventeen years more matured. because of her wonderful grades and additional credits, she was able to graduate highschool early to follow her acting dream.

For three years, Ashley struggled to search out acting roles. She picked up tiny roles here and there in TV shows like "Punk'd" (2003) and "Crossing Jordan" (2001), and a few terribly tiny film roles in Shrink (2009) and King of California (2007).

Ashley's massive break came when she ought to audition for the film, Twilight (2008/I), based mostly on Stephenie Meyer's widespread book series. She originally auditioned for "Bella", but, as she says herself, "I was no Bella". She was referred to as back to audition for the role of "Alice Cullen". once a protracted auditioning method, Ashley was finally told she got the half.

Ashley had previously worked in restaurants however, just like the remainder of her fellow "Twilight" cast-mates, Ashley found herself suddenly thrust into the limelight. Though she says she does not get an equivalent quite insanity because the boys - particularly Robert Pattinson. She says most fans relate to her on a "best friend" level instead of screaming at her hysterically.

Ashley has already begun filming different roles and has high hopes for her career outside of the "Twilight" franchise. She has said she needs to be a superhero, a Bond lady and presumably marvel lady in future comes.


Trade Mark

Her beautiful eyes

Trivia

Has one sibling named Joe who lives in Hollywood, California, and is pursuing acting. Her parents Joey and Michele still live in Jacksonville, Florida, and are happily married.

She graduated high school early and moved from Jacksonville Florida to Hollywood at age 17.

She adores Audrey Hepburn and, as a result, one of her all-time favorite movies is Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961).

Is the face of StopStaring.com, a website that sells retro-style dresses.

Attended Samuel W. Wolfson High School in Jacksonville, Florida.

Studied at the Lee Strasberg Institute.

Close friends with Twilight (2008/I) co-stars Jackson Rathbone, Kellan Lutz, Nikki Reed and Rachelle Lefevre.

Ashley had to learn to pitch like a professional for the baseball scene in Twilight (2008/I).

Ashley wanted to be a model but got told that she was too short and was advised to take up acting.

Was considered one of the 55 faces of the future by Nylon Magazine's Young Hollywood Issue.

She went out with Joe Jonas July 2010 - March 2011.

Ranked #17 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World" of 2011.

Ashley Greene is the face of mark. cosmetics.

Shares the same name and middle name as Ashley Tisdale, Ashley Michelle.

Personal Quotes


Don't throw petals on the ground if they need no that means. i might rather have a fun, casual relationship than have somebody pretending they are utterly in love with me.

I hate jealous guys! everybody may be jealous. we have a tendency to all have that in us. Push the demon down or it's planning to drive the opposite person away.

I'm freelance. If a man is simply too clingy or needy, I really get fearful of hurting him - and that i cannot trot out that.

As an actor you wish folks to grasp you and there are times you wish your footage taken, however it's unnerving to steer out of a venue with friends and there are twenty folks flashing lights in your face. does one skills bright those lights are?

My whole outlook has modified. You go into rooms with producers and administrators and you are thus nervous, and you are thinking these are massive, unhealthy studio heads and that they wish you to fail. Then you are doing one thing like this, and you'll walk into these rooms and that they wish to grasp what you think that, what you wish to try to to, how you read their script. i'm going into these rooms [now], sit down, and have conversations with these folks, that is what I ought to are doing from the start. it is a totally different world.

My life may be a crazy whirlwind straight away. i am simply operating and dealing and dealing. With the success of the film, there are lots of belongings you get offered, places folks wish you to travel simply to own you there, and that i extremely haven't been ready to try this. Between this and different films, I've simply been operating. You know, i used to be a struggling actor, and that i was modeling to pay bills. i used to be worried concerning rent, and that i was living with 2 others. to travel from that to me going, "I want a clear stage, i would like daily off", may be a crazy issue. It's good, and it's tiring, however my mom having the ability to visualize what i am doing each single day on the Internet? It's crazy! From no one extremely knowing or extremely caring who you're or what you are doing to suddenly creating headlines with what you are eating, where you are going, who you are hanging out and having occasional with is nuts. however i suppose it helps when i am walking into these rooms with administrators and producers, all of a sudden, they recognize who i'm. that is the craziest issue ... -- on how her life has modified since Twilight (2008/I) debuted.

I positively attempt to create it home. I even have my family fly out, and that i have a few of Florida friends fly out generally, and then I actually have a relief or 2 in L.A. I simply attempt hanging out and spending time with my friends - I try to live a standard lifestyle. -- on what she likes to try to to for fun.

... i do not suppose i am planning to be pigeonholed. If I continuously played the recent, stupid chick, then i would be pigeonholed as that. i buy to reasonably select my films, that hopefully i'll select wisely and build off of that versus pissing the fans off.

It's reasonably laughable as a result of it's superb that folks are thus intrigued by who I actually have lunch with and whatnot. this can be my thing: If i used to be in an exceedingly relationship with somebody that i actually cared concerning, it might upset me if they speculated one thing concerning me and {someone else|somebody else|some different person} as a result of that other person needs to scan it. that is the half that i have not encountered however as a result of i am not in an exceedingly relationship, however i am simply expecting it - and then i am certain i am going to hate it. It's one thing I actually have to urge used to, I guess. It's all apart of this job. It's just like the very little fine print of dating me - "You can currently be thrown into this Twilight whirlwind." The fans embrace everything that we have a tendency to do, thus if I started dating some guy they'd in all probability embrace him too. -- on handling being within the public eye.

It was a very long, tedious method. I hadn't scan the books, however I scan them as a result of they would not unleash the script or breakdown. My manager told me to travel into the audition and to try to to a decent job and to not destroy as a result of the casting administrators were sticklers. So, I was like, "How am I imagined to do a decent job? i do not even recognize what i am imagined to be playing!" I originally auditioned for "Bella", and thus I scan the primary book and sort of fell in love with it. I went in and auditioned and truly they referred to as me back in and said, "No, you are not right for Bella", thus i used to be bummed, and then they brought me back for "Alice". I worked a lot of on it - that was all I did for a few of days before I went in. I came in in all probability like 5 times before I really got the role - and then I went home for Christmas and literally simply had to attend and wait. i believed that I did not get it once more, and then I got the decision that i used to be "Alice" and that i freaked out and referred to as my dad and mom -- on how she got the role of "Alice Cullen" in Twilight (2008/I).

I need a man that understands give-and-take. i am unable to be the sole one giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...