Rihanna Hot News | 'I had to learn to be comfortable with my body'

Rihanna Hot News | 'I had to learn to be comfortable with my body'


Rihanna Hot News | 'I had to learn to be comfortable with my body'. Rihanna has said that she had to "learn" to simply accept her body. The pop superstar is currently in London to push Peter Berg's Battleship, during which she makes her acting debut.
Speaking on ITV1's Daybreak, Rihanna admitted that she isn't continuously assured regarding her body image: "I mean i do not assume anybody extremely is 100%. I mean you get snug with the very fact that that is your body which is what it's - that I had to be told.

"After doing that on set, I started doing that within the mirror as a result of it absolutely was like, 'OK, whatever, I feel fat today', however what are you able to extremely do regarding it? You have got to merely settle for your body. "You might not find it irresistible all the approach, however you simply have to be compelled to be snug with it, snug with knowing that that is your body."

She continued: "You simply need one thing else that somebody else has, however that does not mean what you have got is not lovely, as a result of individuals continuously need what you have got, and you usually need what they need. "No-one is ever 100% like, 'Yes, i am the bomb dot com - from head to toe!'"

During her interview with Kate Garraway, Rihanna - who has said that she is "single" - was conjointly asked if her future plans embrace wedding and kids. "God simply features a approach of operating things out the approach he needs to and you have got no say in that," she said. "So i do not extremely recognize. within the next 5 years, the sole real set up I actually have is skilled. I am extremely wanting forward to seeing what life brings to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...