Hot News Today | Cissy Houston 'I did the best I could with Whitney'


Hot News Today | Cissy Houston 'I did the best I could with Whitney'. Whitney Houston's mother has given her 1st interview since the singer's death. Cissy said that she still feels "proud" of her daughter despite the recent finding that she had died of accidental drowning combined with effects of atherosclerotic heart disease and cocaine use.

Cissy told My9: "I understand I did the most effective I might... i do not blame myself. i do know I did the most effective I might for everything. i am terribly happy with my daughter. She accomplished an entire heap within the short time that she had here... she was a awfully wonderful person."

She conjointly said that she still struggles along with her grief, saying: "I have my moments... i am not there however... i do not assume i am any further courageous than anyone else." Cissy hit back at rumours that Whitney was experiencing money issues before her death, saying: "Whitney didn't die broke... she's not broke. None of that crap." Whitney's ex-husband Bobby Brown was arrested on suspicion of driving underneath the influence in la earlier in the week. His lawyer has insisted that Brown is "innocent' till proven guilty" and was "not driving erratically".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...