Hot News Today | Exclusive Interview Natasha Bedingfield, StyleBistro Celebrity Guest Editor

Hot News Today | Exclusive Interview Natasha Bedingfield, StyleBistro Celebrity Guest Editor


Hot News Today | Exclusive Interview Natasha Bedingfield, StyleBistro Celebrity Guest Editor. While it's going to are Natasha Bedingfield's musical prowess that place her within the spotlight (who hasn't caught themselves unknowingly buzzing "Unwritten" or "Pocketful of Sunshine?") her self-described "whimsical rock 'n' roll" vogue has earned her place within the StyleBistro limelight.

This songstress just about has creativity taking off of her pores and shared with us that she is currently within the midst of engaged on a replacement album and can create her massive screen debut at Tribeca. however let's get right down to the nitty-gritty fashion details: look at our guest editor's favorite designers, trends she'll be carrying return spring and her biggest red carpet regret (teaser: she was compared to a stripper).

StyleBistro: How would you describe your style?
Natasha Bedingfield: i prefer daring, eclectic silhouettes. Whimsical, where vintage meets rock 'n' roll—where female meets masculine.

SB: Who are your vogue icons?
Natasha: Grace Jones, Vivienne Westwood, Gwen Stefani.

SB: What has been your favorite red carpet outfit?
Natasha: i actually liked what I wore to the (2011) Grammys—the purple dress. i like that it had a form to it. I conjointly visited a Clive Davis party and that i wearing a a lot of masculine look, a boyish look, with my hair all pulled back (left). The suit that was open within the decolletage space however my hair was back and that i kept my makeup straightforward and that i very enjoyed that.

SB: Any red carpet regrets?
Natasha: I wore some terribly high platform stilettos for the Princess Diana tribute concert that Prince William and Prince Harry asked me to sing at. within the press succeeding day, they were saying that they were stripper shoes! i suppose wrong shoes for the incorrect occasion. They created me feel nice, though.

SB: Who are your favorite designers? What does one like concerning them?
Natasha: i like Vivienne Westwood. i like English designers. To me, it is a style of home. I conjointly return from New Zealand, my family comes from New Zealand, thus i prefer to include couture with a a lot of natural look. i like McQueen, l continually have. i like Matthew Williamson, and that i conjointly love Diane von Furstenberg. I conjointly love vintage—anything that has history and temperament.

SB: What trends for spring are you trying forward to wearing?
Natasha: I simply love the spring jacket. i like those lighter colours, as well. you'll have a trench coat, a Burberry trench, in an exceedingly light-weight material. i like that it's obtaining hotter and you get to point out a lot of skin. I simply very love spring colours.

SB: How will your stage vogue differ from your regular style? [Getty]
Natasha: Stage wear simply should be further daring. it's to actually stand out below the lights. you are simply alittle person on an enormous stage thus your outfit is lots larger. i feel folks on the red carpet will seem like they're dressing for Halloween. thus for the red carpet I try and be stylish, however were i actually go crazy is on stage.

SB: does one have any upcoming comes you'll tell us about?
Natasha: i am engaged on my new album, thus i am within the inventive mode immediately. thus expect to listen to new stuff from me and see some new appearance i am engaged on. I've got a extremely inventive team around me, photo shoots and writing, it's simply the foremost awesome time where something will happen.

I'm conjointly in an exceedingly movie that's taking off in Tribeca and it's known as Russian Winter with John Forte. I conjointly performed with him at Sundance so was very awesome. we tend to truly visited Russia and sang with native Russian musicians and it's simply an exquisite album that is taking off and conjointly a movie.

SB: anything you need to feature style-wise?
Natasha: i like Zanotti shoes. i like stilettos. i feel they createeverything look great—they make me look powerful. There are some very cool ones that I wore on Ellen that I loved. Also, generally I dress to match my lingerie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...