Celebrity Hot News | Mel B 'My husband Stephen Belafonte is no bully'


Celebrity Hot News | Mel B 'My husband Stephen Belafonte is no bully'. Mel B has hit back at claims that her husband could be a bully. The previous Spice woman, who married movie producer Stephen Belafonte in 2007, addressed recent reports that she has fallen out with mum Andrea and sister Danielle over her relationship with him.

Earlier this month, Danielle said: "[We] had issues regarding her husband Stephen. Ever since we have a tendency to expressed those issues, we've not heard something from her. I simply hope i will be able to speak to Melanie once more as a result of she's my solely sister. "I miss her and my nieces ridiculously. It hurts... i do not have her variety, i do not understand where she lives - i would not skills to urge to bear together with her."

Mel B told Fabulous Magazine: "I love my family - easy as that - however my very own family return 1st, completely. Stephen comes 1st with my youngsters, completely. "People are perpetually aiming to decide what they do not perceive or understand, and that i assume [my sister and mother] are clearly terribly sad and that i feel sorry for them."

She said of Belafonte: "Stephen could be a nice husband and a good father. I've perpetually been terribly self-sufficient - in high times and low times. The distinction is that i'm reliant on Stephen and he is reliant on me and i have never been like that before. I trust him 100% with my life."

Mel B conjointly denied that he bullied her into losing weight once giving birth to their daughter Madison six months ago, saying: "Not the least bit. He perpetually says it has been like having 3 totally different girls with me - he is been with me after I was totally ripped, after I was huge and when i am simply to a small degree a lot of curvy like i'm currently."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...