Celebrity News | Ricki-Lee Coulter credits "patient, supportive" boyfriend

Celebrity News | Ricki-Lee Coulter credits "patient, supportive" boyfriend


Celebrity News | Ricki-Lee Coulter credits "patient, supportive" boyfriend. Ricki-Lee Coulter has credited her boyfriend made Harrison with turning her life around.
The Australian singer, who can soon seem as a mentor on reality show The Voice, said that her "incredibly patient and supportive" partner is a component of the rationale why she has had such success in her career recently.

After recently losing 25kg with the assistance of non-public trainer Harrison, Coulter wrote on her Twitter page: "He pulled me out of the rut i used to be in and created me wish to create music again! "Two years ago we have a tendency to sat on the couch and he inspired me to giving up of reality for a second and simply dream. we have a tendency to wrote an extended list... of things I wished to vary & things I wished to achieve! And one by one those 'dreams' became my reality.

"I'm thus thankful & eternally grateful to everybody who has believed in me the past few years and for serving to me realize that belief in myself again! "'Raining Diamonds' is all regarding finding the strength inside to create changes in your life for the higher as a result of we have a tendency to all deserve the most effective." Coulter recently described Harrison as "amazing" however denied reports that they need got engaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...