Celebrity Hot News | Megan Fox I wouldn't trade my place with an unattractive girl

Celebrity Hot News | Megan Fox I wouldn't trade my place with an unattractive girl


Celebrity Hot News | Megan Fox I wouldn't trade my place with an unattractive girl. Megan Fox has confessed that she would never need to be seen as unattractive. the buddies with children actress said that whereas she doesn't contemplate herself to be a vain person, she is conscious of her public image and is "comfortable" with being perceived as horny.

"I hate taking footage. I never explore them, otherwise i might need to amendment everything," Fox explained in an interview with France's Jalouse magazine. "I like to not see any and trust the photographer, who is aware of his job. [But] I live well with my image. I cannot complain. i might not trade my place with an unattractive woman."

It was reported on Wednesday that Fox and husband Brian Austin inexperienced predict their 1st kid later this year. The try were sued for assault by a photographer earlier this month once an alleged violent incident in Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...