Celebrity Hot News | 'Jersey Shore' Pauly D on Snooki pregnancy 'It's crazy'


Celebrity Hot News | 'Jersey Shore' Pauly D on Snooki pregnancy 'It's crazy'. Pauly D has admitted he was shocked when his Jersey Shore co-star Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi announced that she is pregnant. Snooki revealed this month that she is going to offer birth to her and fiancé Jionni LaValle's initial kid later within the year.

Pauly D admitted that Snooki's pregnancy came as a complete surprise to him, however added that he's terribly excited for his Jersey Shore co-star. "I was like, 'This is crazy', however i am happy for her as a result of she looks like she's happy and she or he looks like this can be what she needs," the truth star told The AP. "She's a neighborhood of our family currently, thus I feel like we're all having this baby."

Pauly D was additionally asked regarding Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino's stint in rehab for prescription drug addiction. "I do not know an excessive amount of regarding it. I did not apprehend he had a retardant till I heard it within the media, thus I want him the most effective," he commented. "I support him. I hope he gets well as a result of i would like to film season six with him."

Jersey Shore's Vinny Guadagnino recently said he is unsure if Snooki and therefore the scenario can come for the show's sixth season even supposing MTV has announced that the full solid are going to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...