Celebrity News | 'Coronation Street' Michelle Keegan 'I'd do Playboy'


Celebrity News | 'Coronation Street' Michelle Keegan 'I'd do Playboy'. Coronation Street star Michelle Keegan has revealed that she would not rule out asking for Playboy. The actress, who plays Tina McIntyre within the ITV1 soap, additionally said that she would strip on screen for the correct half. "I would not say no to one thing like Playboy if it's tastefully done. however i'll never get my boobs out, unless it absolutely was for an expert acting job. They are my boobs. i do not need the globe to check them," Keegan told The Sun.

"I see them as my personal bits and that i don't desire the full world judging them. However i might like to do a amount drama in some unspecified time in the future. I've seen nudity in an exceedingly amount drama and thought it looked tasteful. You were not going, 'Oh my God - her boobs!' it is not like in an exceedingly image where you simply appear as if you are showing them off." Speaking of her 'Sexiest Female' wins at the British Soap Awards, she added: "It's therefore flattering however i am the smallest amount horny person. Once I initial won it my friends were all laughing. Even i used to be like, 'Why have I won this?'

"That's why, once I win the sexiest soap star award, a part of me is happy as a result of i believe individuals are voting for Tina. She does not attempt too onerous to be horny and that is smart. ladies ought to be like that. They will relate to her. They do not got to leave with their boobs or bum showing." Keegan, who recently denied reports that her wedding to The Wanted's Max George had been cancelled, insisted that obtaining married merely is not a "priority" for the couple at the instant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...