Celebrity Hot News | 'The Dictator' star Anna Faris: 'I was terrible with tanning'


Celebrity Hot News | 'The Dictator' star Anna Faris: 'I was terrible with tanning'. The Dictator star Anna Faris has confessed that she used to be "terrible" at keeping her skin safe from the sun. The comic actress recently teamed up with skincare whole Jergens because the face of their 'Places you may Glow' campaign, that helps to boost funds for the Skin Cancer Foundation.

When BellaSugar asked Faris if she ever "practised safe sunning", she answered: "No, i used to be terrible regarding it for years! I used to put out all of the time and that i would visit the tanning booth. "I had a makeup artist tell me that she was seeing plenty of sun harm in my face, which extremely scared me. Therefore I started using a lot of product with SPF, i finished tanning, and that i started using the Jergens Natural Glow product."

Faris previously shared that she would love to start out a family with husband Chris Pratt however finds it laborious to try and do therefore whereas starring in movies. She will be seen next within the Dictator opposite Sacha Baron Cohen, that arrives in cinemas on could eleven within the US and will eighteen within the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...